What Information We Collect
The personal data and information we collect from you includes (but is not limited to) your name and your email address. However, this data and information will only be collected if you willingly allow us to do so.
We may use standard technologies or “cookies” (that collect data to see how websites are used) to gather non-sensitive information like your IP address.
How We Use Collected Information
- Before we gather your information, we will clearly state why and how your data will be used.
- We may use the data to send promotional emails only If and when you openly sign up for an email subscription service.
- We may use your data to allow for a more comfortable and effective usage of the Website and create and post content that is most applicable to you.
- We may use the information to provide you with feedback and information on anything you would be interested in knowing.
- We may use the collected data to manage any sort of complaint and provide operational notices.
Who We Share Collected Information With
- We do not give out, sell, or rent your personal data and information to anyone.
- We will only use and disclose your personal information if:
- It is required by law or regulation;
- To protect our rights and property;
- If our records show any kind of fraudulent or deceptive activities, of which a government agency should be made aware of;
- If you engage or use any sort of hurtful and harmful communication with other individuals.
Security of the Gathered Information
We have established all the appropriate security precautions to protect your information from being accessed, used, or disclosed without prior approval.
As we specified in our Terms and Conditions, we have no liability whatsoever over the privacy and safety of the personal information you submit on third-party websites. Furthermore, we have no obligations over the content or etiquette of external websites.
As previously mentioned, we use ‘cookies’ on our website. They are small files transferred by your web server and stored on your device. They will not run any programs on your device, nor will they distribute viruses. They are used exclusively for the purpose of providing you with the ideal web browsing experience.
If you choose to disable cookies, you should follow your web browser’s instructions. However, you should remember that if you disable cookies, some features of the Website may not work as they should.
We have provided you with some links describing how best to disable cookies on your browser: